Today we post some news about fixes that was released this week:
- Improvements to AI pathfinding system. We are making AI better before new map release, we teach them to swim, jump, crouch.
- Some bug fixes on the inventory system.
- New info panel for patch notes, now it’s working with our backend service.
- New backend service implementation started.
- HOTFIX, game connection to backend on some machines.
- Fixed AI not starting patrol sequence, they was simply staying after spawn.
That’s all for this week.
Next week we plan to return crafting system and make nore improvements to backend service.
Farom Studio Team